The summertime shower to the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the first in importance is the outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex, but this a trifle as the selection and setup of a plastic container to get your shower at the dacha will bring a whole lot of difficulty. The way to cope with all these nuances by themselves, we'll now attempt to comprehend. Without or with heating
Before you pick a tank for the shower at the country have to decide on its performance. On if this plastic container will be equipped with heating system, is contingent on the comfort of bathing. There are two types of tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and handy to work with is a heated shower tank, even working on electricity. Naturally, and without connecting to power this tank can be used, however in this is actually the comfort of taking water procedures. If the sun didn't have sufficient time to heat water, then this problem can easily be solved with power. It is convenient to install a tank with heating system, if the shower will be utilised in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water inside the tank is going to be heated by the sun, so during this age, the heating system is simply not included.
- A vinyl tank without heating is a normal tank, including a cone mounted in the roof of a shower home. The water in the tank is heated by the sun. In other words, when the weather is wet and muddy, it is possible to take just a refreshing shower or refuse to bathe whatsoever. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event that the cottage is visited very rarely, and then only in summertime.
The most important difference between these tanks only installed heating element. Shape, volume, and colour of this product can be quite different. It's necessary that any selected tank had a wide neck, easy to pour water and was firmly attached to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black aquariums are more effective. A huge part of a thin layer of water is heated faster by the sun. Black walls of the tank draw the sun's beams, plus the water in the tank doesn't bloom.
Design features of vinyl shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks such as summer homes are particularly popular with consumers for several reasons;
- A particular article of plastic is employed to create the tanks, which increases the product's lifespan for 30-50 decades. At the same moment, plastic tanks for summer showers are characterized by a moderate price, light weight and ease of installation.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are excellent for covering outdoor shower homes instead of a roof. All you have to do is build the shower box, and fix the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- In the manufacture of shower tanks, so many producers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which doesn't degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures the protection of water during storage. Plastic does not corrode under most conditions, which can't be said about alloy.
When choosing a plastic tank ought to be aware that the tanks with no electrical heating most frequently are created in volume by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the form of drums having a volume of 50 to 130 liters of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets via a broad neck or from pump.
Rarely does anyone in the dacha construct a capital shower made of brick or cinder block. Normally its use is limited to three summertime and after that during the planting of the vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this brief period it's sufficient to build a light cottage in any sheet material. Not a poor solution is that a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which isn't difficult to design and make yourself. Why it is better to choose polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only material for cladding a dacha shower. For this case with achievement will match the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we decided to stop just on this gorgeous and durable material.
Let's consider the advantage of utilizing polycarbonate for repainting the shower over other similar substances:
- If the benefits of polycarbonate have persuaded you, then let's move on to another phase of constructing a bathtub for dacha.
- A few important tips about the development of the look of a country shower using a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a shower out of polycarbonate for dacha demands the production of the project. It's not required to build complex drawings, and also a simple scheme could be sketched out. Here you need to immediately decide for yourself what you want to build a shower. Very quickly you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it to the ground. More complicated in the manufacture of shower to the foundation with water heating, however, such a design will probably last longer. Additionally, in a dacha shower you'll have the ability to bathe in the cold.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower starts with discovering its place. It is necessary to say that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Doing this in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It's better to put the shower stall close to the water intake.
- In the event the dacha shower will probably bathe a good deal of people, it needs to be placed as near as possible into this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha shower close to the cesspool will definitely save on laying sewer pipes, but it is desirable to not bring the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells from the sewage system will permeate the shower, making an unpleasant air while bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is heated from the sun. The stall must be put in the sunniest area, where there's not any shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower booth and shifting room from polycarbonate should provide lighting, so you can bathe at night. Only it's crucial to think about that the lights should have a high degree of protection against water. It's optimal to put shower cottages on the back of the house. Here are closest to this sewer, water supply instead of way to pull the electrical cable for lighting.
- Decided on the area of the place of the summer shower, start to make a scheme of this cabin itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been decided that the backyard shower will be together with the living area. In cases like this, the diameter of this design tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the length - 1,6 m. When the owners are obese folks, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker area is far better to increase 1.2 m.
- within the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won't enable the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing area can be coordinated in the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately install additional racks, to that fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of this pre-bath depends on the preferences of toolbuild.ru the proprietor. Occasionally cottagers build larger pre-baths in which, along with the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find benches and a table.
- The total height of this shower cabin from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. along with the tank it could reach 2.5 m, and even higher. The elevation in the shower stall will probably be lower. Part of the space below will have a wooden tray, and the shirt will hang on out a watering can with a tap less than 15 cm.
Given all these variables, on a bit of paper sketches the scheme of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed to its construction.