For the normal development of medium-ripening grapes, 110 days per year, with average daily temperatures of over 10o C are required. The plant's requirement for heat is set by the total sum of temperatures during the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
- Early varieties need the Whole temperature of 2200-2400 C.
- Late varieties need more warmth - from 3000 C.
At the middle belt of Russia, the amount of temperatures in summer time hardly reaches 2190 C. Therefore, most types need over 110 days for full adulthood.
Growing grasses is interesting because masterfasada.ru it requires the gardener to constantly do his own research and analytical work. Even when the winegrower is totally armed with theoretical expertise, creativity is demanded of him. The growth of the vine is subject to particular principles, but in each single area, literally in each garden, even more so in greenhouses, exactly the same plants develop otherwise, requiring individual working techniques. Take, for instance, the main system.
In places that are dry, online clay, stony and rubbly lands, the origin penetrates to a depth of approximately 4 m. at which the subsoil is constantly moist, the origin lobes expand wide and are situated to a depth of around 1 m.
The biological stages of this plant also has to be taken into consideration. To know the vineyard and plan function, you will need to get some concept of the annual cycle of vine development.
Among the many agricultural methods, the trench approach is considered preferable. With this process, nutrients are placed on the soil at highest region and thickness. The origins of those grapes are provided with fertile soil for 30-50 years - almost the whole life cycle.
- First, the top soil layers are removed and put individually.
- A trench roughly 60 cm deep will be dug.
- In the very base put a drainage layer of shattered rock - approximately 10 cm thick.
- About 1/3 of the thickness in a hole place a nutrient substrate - peat (3 parts), sand (two parts) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
- Vine cuttings are planted.
- Fill in the Rest of the substrate.
Grape plants find themselves in a nutritious environment. Their root system may grow sideways and downward, and from above it's protected with a hot loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a removable top
A wide assortment of grapes is available within our store. Among the varieties of mythical, broadly known and the finest of modern you can readily choose the one you want. At your disposal are all table grapes and wine grapes, white, pink and black. For growing in greenhouses suitable super early and ancient kinds of grapes, with a maturity period of the berries in 90 to 120 days. Design features of a greenhouse
1. Cellular polycarbonate having a depth of 6 mm has been selected as the substance to cover the greenhouse for blossoms. Today this substance is a leader in the manufacture of greenhouses for any objective. It is not prickly, fire resistant, simple to manage with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) retains heat well - on a sunny winter the air in a greenhouse warms up to zero temperatures and it gradually decreases during the evening time.